Last Updated 2023/07/01
Our aim is to keep this Agreement as readable as possible, but in some cases for legal reasons, some of the language is required "legalese"
2. Your Acceptance of this Agreement
These terms of service are entered into by and between You and Your company ("Company," "we," "our," or "us"). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of this website and our services, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through KlahanieCommunity.com (the "Website").
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Website.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU:
ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND AND COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE;
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH US; AND,
YOU AGREE IF YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM A JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS NOT PERMITTED, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3. Updates to Terms of Service
We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter.
Continuing to use the Website following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page each time you access this Website so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
4. Your Responsibilities
You are required to ensure that all persons who access the Website are aware of this Agreement and comply with it. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
YOU ARE SOLELY AND ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOUR COMPUTER, INTERNET AND DATA SECURITY.
5. Prohibited Activities
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the exports of data software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Submission Standards set out in these Terms of Service.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other persona or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or which as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms of Service permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such material in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
7. Our Rights
We have the right, without provision of notice to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to or cooperation with law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or notifying the harmed party of any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; and
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including, without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AND SUCCESSORS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES RELATING TO ANY, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
8. Third-Party Links and Content
For your convenience, this Website may provide links or pointers to third-party sites or third-party content. We make no representations about any other websites or third-party content that may be accessed from this Website. If you choose to access any such sites, you do so at your own risk. We have no control over the third-party content or any such third-party sites and accept no responsibility for such sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You are subject to any terms and conditions of such third-party sites.
9. Online Orders
- All orders, purchases or transactions for the sales of goods, digital products, or information made using this Website are subject to the following additional terms and conditions of sale:
- You may not order or obtain goods, digital products or information from this Website if you: (i) are prohibited from accessing or using this Website or any of this Website's contents, goods, digital products or information by applicable law or (ii) you are outside the geographic region where the goods, digital products or information are available for purchase;
- You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms of Service, all goods, digital products, or information listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell such goods, digital products or information to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered; and
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Website are subject to change without notice. The price and currency charged for a goods, digital products or information will be the price and currency advertised on this Website at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price and currency charged will be clearly stated in the shopping cart before you confirm your purchase. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total pricing and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information; however, we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Where an order indicates a license is being purchased:
- All uses on this Website of the terms "sell", "sale", "resell", "resale", "purchase", "price", and the like mean the purchase or sale of a license;
- Each good, digital product, service, or information marketed as such on this Website is made available solely for license, not sale, to you and other prospective customers under the terms, conditions, and restrictions of the license Terms of Service posted with or made available to you in writing;
- You will comply with all terms and conditions of the applicable license Terms of Service for any goods, digital products or information you obtain through this Website, and you will not cause, induce, or permit others' non-compliance with the terms and conditions of any of license Terms of Services for the goods, digital products or information; and
- Except for the limited license granted under the relevant license Terms of Service, nothing in these Terms of Service grants any right, title, or interest in or to (including any license under) any intellectual property rights in or relating to, the good, digital product or information, whether expressly, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. All right, title, and interest in and to the good, digital product or information are and will remain with Company or its licensors, as applicable.
- Shipments & Delivery.
10. Payment and Fees
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access our services. We accept Mastercard and Visa for all purchases. However, Company does not guarantee the availability of any payment method at any moment and Company may add, remove or suspend any payment method temporarily or permanently at Company's sole discretion. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Website and to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, in order to complete your purchases and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in the currency advertised on the website.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase.
If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, you must keep a valid payment method on file with Company to pay for all incurred and recurring fees. Company will charge applicable fees to any valid payment method that you have provided and you will be invoiced automatically as outlined in the order. You authorize such payment of recurring fees without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation, or the Company terminates in writing in accordance with these Terms of Service, or until the recurring contract ends, and any and all outstanding fees and charges have been paid in full.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Website.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period.
Subscription purchases are non-refundable, have no monetary value (for example, they are not a cash account or equivalent), and are purchases of only a non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable and non-transferable right to use the subscription.
You may not transfer, sell, purchase, barter, or trade your subscriptions or attempt or offer to do so. Any attempted transfer will be null and void. Except as required by applicable law, we are not responsible for any refunds or credits in connection with any modified, suspended or terminated subscriptions.
12. Disclaimers, Liability and Indemnification
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY GOODS, DIGITAL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY GOODS, SERVICES, DIGITAL PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY OR ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, OR SUCCESSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR ENDORSEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS OR THAT ANY GOODS, SERVICES, DIGITAL PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE OR CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR DESTRUCTIVE CODE.
How We Limit Our Liability to You
EXCEPT WHERE SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY NOR ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, OR SUCCESSORS BE LIABLE UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT, COST OF CAPITAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your breach of these Terms of Service or your use of the Website including, but not limited to, third-party sites and content, any use of the Website's content and services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service or any use of any goods, digital products and information purchased from this Website.
13. Governing Law
The Website and these Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA and any applicable federal laws applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision, principle, or rule and notwithstanding your domicile, residence, or physical location. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Website and/or under these Terms of Service will be instituted in the courts of BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such action or proceeding. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to the venue of such courts.
The parties agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not govern these Terms of Service or the rights and obligations of the parties under these Terms of Service.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
15. Entire Terms of Service
These Terms of Service constitute the entire and only Terms of Service between the parties in relation to its subject matter and replaces and extinguishes all prior or simultaneous Terms of Services, undertakings, arrangements, understandings or statements of any nature made by the parties or any of them whether oral or written (and, if written, whether or not in draft form) with respect to such subject matter. Each of the parties acknowledges that they are not relying on any statements, warranties or representations given or made by any of them in relation to the subject matter of these Terms of Service, save those expressly set out in these Terms of Service, and that they shall have no rights or remedies with respect to such subject matter otherwise than under these Terms of Service save to the extent that they arise out of the fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation of another party. No variation of these Terms of Service shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of Company.
No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder.
We may provide any notice to you under these Terms of Service by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide to us and consent to us using; or (ii) by posting to the Website. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
To give us notice under these Terms of Service, you must contact us. We may update the address for notices to us by posting a notice on this Website. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately once personally received by an authorized representative of Company. Notices provided by overnight courier or registered or certified mail will be effective once received and where confirmation has been provided to evidence the receipt of the notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the highest level of privacy regulation. As such, we follow the obligations under the below regulations:
- Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and the applicable provincial legislations
- the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Brazil’s Data Protection Legislation (LGPD)
- California's Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) / California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Colorado Privacy Act (CPA)
- Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA)
- Connecticut Data Privacy Act (CTDPA)
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA)
- South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA)
This policy applies to the Your company websites, domains, applications, services, and products.
This Policy applies when you interact with us by doing any of the following:
- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
2. Personal Data We Collect
What Personal Data We Collect
When you make a purchase, or attempt to make a purchase, we collect the following types of Personal Data:
- Account Information such as your name, email address, and password
- Payment Information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card or other payment method
When you use our products and/or features, we collect the following types of Personal Data:
- Account Information such as your name, email address, and password
- Payment Information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card or other payment method
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect Personal Data from the following sources:
From You. You may give us your Account Information, Payment Information, Financial Information, Demographic Data, Purchase Information, Content, Feedback, Product Information, by filling in forms, using our products or services, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes Personal Data you provide, for example, when you:
- Create an account or purchase products on our website;
- Use our products or services;
- Create content through our products or services;
- Express interest in our products or services;
- Downloading software and/or our mobile application;
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Complete a voluntary market research survey;
- Contact us with an inquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service);
- When you log in to our website via social media;
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following types of data (all as described above): Device Data about your equipment, Usage Data about your browsing actions and patterns, and Contact Data where tasks carried out via our website remain uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see our Cookie section (below) for further details.
Third parties: We may receive Personal Data about you from various third parties, including:
- Account Information and Payment Information from another individual when they purchase a gift for you on our website;
- Device and Usage Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google;
- Account Information and Payment Data from social media platforms when you log in to our website using such social media platforms;
- Content from communication services, including email providers and social networks, when you give us permission to access your data on such third-party services or networks;
- Account Information and Payment Data from third parties, including organizations (such as law enforcement agencies), associations and groups, who share data for the purposes of fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction; and
- Account Information, Payment Data, and Financial Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Policy. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the “Contact us” section below.
Device and Usage Data
When you visit a Your company website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer), or similar technology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help Feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Data we collect from third parties
We may receive your Personal Data from third parties such as companies subscribing to Your company services, partners and other sources. This Personal Data is not collected by us but by a third party and is subject to the relevant third party’s own separate privacy and data collection policies. We do not have any control or input on how your Personal Data is handled by third parties. As always, you have the right to review and rectify this information. If you have any questions you should first contact the relevant third party for further information about your Personal Data. Where that third party is unresponsive to your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at Your company (contact details below).
Our websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
Purpose and Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
We collect and use your Personal Data with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.
These purposes include:
- To deliver your product or service
- To fulfill orders including electronic and non-electronic shipment
- Providing, Developing, and Improving our Products and Services
- Deliver, maintain, debug and improve our products and services.
- Enable you to access Your company services and set up accounts.
- Provide you with technical and customer support
- Organize and Deliver Advertising and Marketing
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future products, programs and services, events, competitions, surveys and promotions held by us or hosted on our behalf; and
- Organize events or register attendees and schedule meetings for events.
Where we process your Personal Data to provide a product or service, we do so because it is necessary to perform contractual obligations. All of the above processing is necessary in our legitimate interests to provide products and services and to maintain our relationship with you and to protect our business for example against fraud. Consent will be required to initiate services with you. New consent will be required if any changes are made to the type of data collected. Within our contract, if you fail to provide consent, some services may not be available to you.
International Data Transfer and Storage
Where possible, we store and process data on servers within the general geographical region where you reside (note: this may not be within the country in which you reside). Your Personal Data may also be transferred to, and maintained on, servers residing outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy as well as applicable data protection law. More information about these clauses can be found here: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32021D0914
Sharing and Disclosure
We will share your Personal Data with third parties only in the ways set out in this Policy or set out at the point when the Personal Data is collected.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We may also use your Personal Data to provide you with targeted marketing via advertisements or communications (such as newsletters).
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
We may use or disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a public or government authority, or in connection with court or tribunal proceedings, to prevent loss of life or injury, or to protect our rights or property. Where possible and practical to do so, we will tell you in advance of such disclosure.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties
We may use a third party service provider, independent contractors, agencies, or consultants to deliver and help us improve our products and services. We may share your Personal Data with marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others but only to maintain and improve our products and services. For further information on the recipients of your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the “Contacting us” section below.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file with information that your browser stores on your device. Information in this file is typically shared with the owner of the site in addition to potential partners and third parties to that business. The collection of this information may be used in the function of the site and/or to improve your experience.
- To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service.
- We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service.
- Some cookies are used to personalize content and present you with a tailored experience. For example, location could be used to give you services and offers in your area.
How to control your cookies
So long as the cookie is not strictly necessary, you may opt in or out of cookie use at any time. To alter the way in which we collect information from you, visit our Cookie Manager.
4. Retention & Deletion
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent required by applicable law. When we no longer need Personal Data, we will remove it from our systems and/or take steps to anonymize it.
5. Merger or Acquisition
6. How We Keep Your Data Safe
We have appropriate organizational safeguards and security measures in place to protect your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your Personal Data is involved.
We require any third party who is contracted to process your Personal Data on our behalf to have security measures in place to protect your data and to treat such data in accordance with the law.
In the unfortunate event of a Personal Data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
7. Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16 Years
8. Your Rights for Your Personal Data
If you have consented to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, such as where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the information found at the bottom of this page.
How to Exercise Your Rights
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your Personal Data by sending the request to our privacy team by using the form below.
For your own privacy and security, at our discretion, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
10. Contact Us
To request a copy for your information, unsubscribe from our email list, request for your data to be deleted, or ask a question about your data privacy, contact us